terça-feira, 26 de abril de 2005

N PUBLICIDADE III

SEAT TOLEDO
(mais uma surfada)

IFAW
International Fund for Animal Welfare (reconhecem a música?)

LINX
(será o Axe chinês?)

LEVI’S
Aqui fica o excerto da peça “Sonho de uma Noite de Verão”, de WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

«BOTTOM
I see their knavery: this is to make an ass of me;
to fright me, if they could. But I will not stir
from this place, do what they can: I will walk up
and down here, and I will sing, that they shall hear
I am not afraid.
Sings
The ousel cock so black of hue,
With orange-tawny bill,
The throstle with his note so true,
The wren with little quill,--

TITANIA
[Awaking] What angel wakes me from my flowery bed?

BOTTOM
[Sings]
The finch, the sparrow and the lark,
The plain-song cuckoo gray,
Whose note full many a man doth mark,
And dares not answer nay;--
for, indeed, who would set his wit to so foolish
a bird? who would give a bird the lie, though he cry
'cuckoo' never so?

TITANIA
I pray thee, gentle mortal, sing again:
Mine ear is much enamour'd of thy note;
So is mine eye enthralled to thy shape;
And thy fair virtue's force perforce doth move me
On the first view to say, to swear, I love thee.»


Audi A6

VH1 (I)

VH1 (II )

TMN Garage

NCR

Sem comentários: